Saturday 8 April 2017

Reading Inquiry LEARN Summary

As part of my Community of Learning Inquiry and Spark-MIT Inquiry this past term, I have been focusing on the Learn portion of the Manaiakalani Inquiry Framework. The "Learn Focus" answers the question: 

 What is important (and therefore worth spending time on) given where my students are at? 

 Below is a summary of the various Inquiry Items and links to specific blog posts that I have put together as evidence of each item.

As Term 2 begins, I will continue to learn about my students as I begin to create and explore various methods of learning for my students to be successful.




1 comment:

  1. This is a really helpful visualiser of the progress of your inquiry Angela. The way you have laid it out makes it accessible and easy to understand. Thank you
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete