- -Focus and notice
- Put in the effort
- Take part (participate) fully
- Push yourself to the edge
- Dig deep for what you already know
- Learn from others-notice and focus
- You share-others gain from you
- Think and talk; think and read
- Wondering and asking opens up possibilities to know
learning of others around them.
needed to literary-type context.
of complete language structures (word groups, text types).
excitement to build and ownership to develop of their own learning.
elements-explicit attention to vocab
as the ‘norm’