Thursday 28 May 2020

Level 2 Coding

Recently, Auckland was moved to Level 2 of the NZ Covid-19 restriction levels. This means that schools have reopened with many adaptations in place. Our students are sitting in a social distancing seating chart and they are not sharing anything once they enter the classroom setting. Their hands are sanitised every time they enter and exit a classroom or building. 

In Room 1, students have arrived back to school very slowly and I only have about half of my students attending class on a daily basis. I decided that it was a great time to introduce something new and fun to my students with a Codey Rocky coding lesson. 

I am excited to share this Level 2 lesson as one of my Manaiakalani Class on Air episodes for 2020. Please click here to see the entire lesson format, including student blog posts and an extended lesson plan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment