Tuesday 23 June 2020

Decimats: Rewindable Learning

 Now that we are back in school under Covid restrictions, I am remaining very aware of the students that I have in my class that have yet to return to school. The majority of these students are still working from home, but without the classroom connection and direct teaching that was available when we were offering Google Meets. As a result, I decided to make another rewindable teaching video showing students how to use a Decimat since it was the first time that many of the students have experienced this learning tool. 


This rewindable video was a great resource for my students who were in the classroom and those at home. It was also used by students in other learning areas of our. teaching block to help them to further their understanding of decimats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment